Homepride Plain Flour 1 kgSKU: W6266
Best Before; 11- 2017.
Homepride fine plain flour is perfect for making pastry, soda bread and cake recipes. It's also the ideal choice for smooth, lump-free batters, sauces and gravies.
Homepride Plain Flour is packaged in a convenient stay-fresh 1kg pack for simple, fuss-free baking!
75g/3oz caster sugar
1 medium egg, beaten
75g/3oz ground almonds
225g/9oz Homepride Plain Flour
Optional: icing and toppings of your choice
- Prepare by preheating your oven to 200°C/170°c fan assisted/ 400F/gas mark 6 and lightly greasing two or three baking trays.
- Beat the sugar and butter together until creamy. It’ll be tough to start with, but soldier on!
- Beat in the egg, then add the flour and ground almonds. Mix it all together until you have a smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough to 5mm thickness and cut out the biscuits using a heart shaped cutter.
- Be careful when you lift the cut biscuits onto the greased baking tray, you don’t want to misshape them.
- Then bake for 15-18 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Be patient and leave the cooked biscuits on the trays for a couple of minutes to harden slightly then lift them carefully on to a wire rack to cool down before you decorate.